Landscapes – Jewellery Making with Claire Hall 26th & 27th June 2019
June 26 - June 27£110 – £260
Exciting new techniques for glass makers. Learn to cast with glass powders and frits to create unique jewellery and make wearable glass landscapes.
We are very excited to announce that Claire Hall, a highly talented and experience kiln formed glass maker will be joining us in June for 2 days to teach her very popular A Landscape Jewellery 2 day class.
This workshop will cover:
– Frit block casting and making simple moulds
– Frit tinting and working with reactive glass combinations
– building landscapes with 2mm Bullseye glass
– layering irridised glass and acid etching Dichroic glass to create light and reflections
– understanding use of high fire decals
– coldworking with
– hand tools and basic equipment
– drilling holes, adding silver grommets and using jewellery findings
Tutor – Claire Hall
Time 10am – 5pm
10am – 4pm
Some fusing experience is required.
All workshops and courses can now be paid for in instalments. For this option please choose the “deposit” option. You will be contacted separately to set up payments for the balance.