Course Cancellation Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Enrolment: Places are secured by payment either in full or with a deposit and signing up to a Direct Debit payment plan
2. Allocation: Places on courses and events are limited so allocation will be made on a first-come basis.
3. Confirmation: We will send you confirmation of your booking on receipt of your course fee. Pre-course/event information will usually be sent by email in advance including information on anything that you may need to bring.
4. Materials: Other than beginners classes, we ask students to bring their own basic tools to a workshop. Alternatives are available to use and any specialist equipment is provided.
5. Cancellation or changes by you: By booking and paying for your course you agree to attend on the days specified.
Cancellations made more than 12 weeks before the start of the course will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of 10% of the full cost of the class to cover admin expenses.
Cancellations made 8 -12 weeks prior to the start of a course will be 50% refunded.
Courses cancelled within 8 weeks of the start of the course will not be eligible for a refund.
All cancellations must be made in writing (email is acceptable)
In order to help us keep class costs as low as we can for everyone, we make no exceptions to this policy.
6. Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to cancel a course or event for whatever reason*. In this event you will be advised of vacancies or alternative dates.
7. Payment Scheme: For most courses we run there is the option to pay a deposit to secure your place, and complete the balance via a monthly payment scheme. We will invite you to sign up to a Direct Debit scheme to complete these payments. Payment for a course must be completed in full by the start date in order for you to attend the class.
8. Location: Unless otherwise stated, all courses are based at Unit 3 Rose Mills Industrial Estate, Ilminster TA19 9PS
9. Accommodation: Please remember that board and lodging is not included in the course fee. We offer some suggestions for local accommodation on our website though these are not endorsements of the establishment. We cannot accept any liability for accommodation bookings.
10. Postage: Due to the cooling down processes involved with glassmaking it will not be possible for students to take work home at the end of the day (if made on the same day). Work may be collected at a later time or alternatively, we will package and post work to the provided address at no extra charge as soon as we can after the course. This does not apply for any oversized items (e.g. splashbacks which will need to be collected)
11. Copyright: All courses are the intellectual property of the artist/tutors and Glassification. No part of the course may be copied or reproduced without permission.
12. Glassification reserves the right to offer promotions on any course or product at any time. This is at our discretion and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Class Size: Class sizes are kept to a minimum, usually between 8 – 12 people according to individual courses, for maximum benefit to students. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are available – please contact us for details.
*What constitutes ‘exceptional circumstance’ is entirely at our discretion, but can include unexpected illness, accident, injuries, bereavement and travel disruptions.
Product and Supplies Returns Policy
If you change your mind please contact us and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. Items must be unused and in perfect, re-sellable condition. Products must be boxed with all original packaging. Returned goods should be sent by registered post or courier. You will be responsible for the cost of the return postage. Goods cannot be returned to us outside of 14 days unless they are faulty or our item description is incorrect.
In the rare case where the goods are faulty, damaged or our item description on our website is incorrect please contact us, and return the item to us within 30 days of receipt. We will offer a replacement or a full refund based on your preference.
Any items returned must be boxed with all original packaging and should be sent by registered post or carrier. Goods with their own guarantee will be covered for the period of the guarantee.